The ENFORCER “No Touch” Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- No Touch -- just wave a hand in front of sensor.
- Sensing range up to 4" (10cm). (Range for SD-927PWCQ is up to 2” (5 cm))
- Reliable IR technology senses motion.
- No touch reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Stainless steel or white plastic single gang plate.
- 3A relay, triggers min. 0.5 sec. or as long as hand is near the sensor
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
- LED changes color to show the relay is triggered.
- Quick-connect screwless terminal block.