Camden’s TAC IP integrated VOIP and browser based telephone entry and access control and system offers exceptional value, a full range of advanced system features and a rugged design able to offer years of trouble free service. TAC IP utilizes the latest Internet technology to reduce telephone line charges (with built-in VOIP communications) and makes installation, administration and maintenance easier than has ever been possible before (with browser-based software).
TAC IP includes the widest range of panels, accessories and devices to provide a complete security solution for commercial and multi-unit residential buildings, with up to 2,000 users, 32 access controlled doors and elevator control.
VOIP telephone service for TAC IP is provided by Vistadial Communications(tm), as a 3rd party monthly billing service. Vistadial Communications(tm). also provides on-line and call-in technical support for the VOIP service.
CM-TACIP-100 systems will be available January 2018!
TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM FEATURES
• Elegant Design: Highly attractive brush stainless steel panel with back-lit keys
• Large directory: Backlit 4 line LCD display with up to 2,000 names
• Sized For retrofit: Fits existing in-wall box size of Sentex, SES, Door King and Mircom panels
• VoIP technology: Reduce the monthly phone charges with revolutionary call management capabilities
• Analog technology: VOIP to PSTN line adapter can be used as back-up or as primary communications
• Built-in Email messaging: Alert residents when they have missed visitors
• Concierge:TAC IP supports a full range of concierge service
• ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM FEATURES
• Advanced design: fully integrated access control system, up to 32 doors and 2,000 card holders
• Elevator control: Control up to 4 elevator cars with up to 64 floors per car
• Built-in card reader: HID/AWID format reader built into face of TAC IP panel
• Up to 32 card readers per system
• Integration with other access control systems: 26 bit Wiegand output