13.56 MHz Mullion Mount Contactless Smart Card Reader (Read Only)
* Base Model Number: 6100
* Slim design is perfect for metal mullions or any other space-limited installation.
* Provides a standard Wiegand output.
* Dimensions: 1.90" x 4.04" x .80" (4.83 cm x 10.26 cm x 2.03 cm).
All iCLASS Readers Feature:
* A multi-technology 13.56 MHz interface that meets ISO 14443A (MIFARE?), 14443B2, and 15693 standards.
* The ability to read 32 bit MIFARE serial numbers.
* Highly secure 64 bit diversified keys for mutual authentication.
* Encrypted data transfer between the card and the reader through the use of secure algorithms.
* Advanced key management systems to reduce the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
* A Wiegand output that easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
* Crisp architectural styling with an elegantly curved faceplate.
* An easy-to-install, three-part reader, compatible with global electrical back boxes, and made more secure with the addition of a tamper magnet* and security screw.
* A factory or field configurable tri-color light bar and multi-tone speaker that provides distinguishable indicators for both the visually and hearing impaired.
* A choice of three colors (black or gray) with a standard 18" (.5 m) cable pigtail.
* Confidently install iCLASS contactless smart card readers, knowing that the Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.